Get a Cancer Insurance Quote in Minutes from a licensed insurance agent at IHC Specialty Benefits, Inc.!
What does cancer insurance cover?
Supplemental cancer insurance benefits are designed to help cover expenses that traditional health insurance may not cover.
What Cancer Policies May Cover
- Cancer screening
- Initial diagnosis
- Home health care
- Transportation by ambulance
- Skilled nursing and rehabilitation care
What Cancer Policies May Not Cover
- Any diagnosis or treatment outside the United States or its territories
- Any diagnosis or treatment you may have received prior to the effective date of the policy
- Non-cancer related diagnosis or treatment
- Types of cancers not included in your specific policy’s coverage
- Cancers occurring prior to the purchase of the policy
Pros and Cons of Short Term Health Plans
- Provides payment for expenses that most health insurance plans don’t cover, like deductibles, coinsurance, co-pays and more.
- Lump-sum payments are made to the insured to use as they see fit.
- Apply anytime for a policy.
- Not intended as replacement for health insurance.
- Not guaranteed issue.